You're invited to Afternoon Tea
If you take any cups, you must link back to its creator.
Do not direct link from my site.
How to Join This Pixel Club
- Download the ✨template✨.
- Create a pixel teacup with a transparent background to show off your style. Animations are welcome!
- Post a message on my Neocities Profile or in my guestbook with a link to your pixel teacup + your URL, so I can upload it and link to your site from the gallery above. Feel free to include a description of how it tastes for mouse-over alt text.
- Optional: Create a space on your website for your teacup collection and collect cups from the gallery above.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use the template without joining the club? Yes, you are welcome to use it for any purpose!
- How is a pixel "club" different from a pixel "clique"? I use them interchangeably, but I just prefer "club" because it sounds more inclusive.
This is a pixel club tribute to Teahouse MB, a kawaii pixel art forum that no longer exists. Teahouse MB provided a teacup template for folks to create their own unique teacup designs. Artists would then allow a limited number of people to collect the design on a first-come-first-serve basis, usually limiting it to the first 10-20 people who posted on the thread.
Note: I created the template for the Afternoon Pixel Club from scratch since I didn’t have a copy of the original from Teahouse MB.
Update (2023.04.10): I actually found Joanne’s website (the owner of TeahouseMB) who still has a collection here as well as Caz’s collection, so please give those collections a click and get inspired.